Blue Eyed Hamsa Hand Bracelet
Hand made with real eye glass beads and a striking Hamsa Hand charm. The blue eye glass beads absolutely pop! Will pair perfectly with other bracelets! Perfect for you or someone you care about!
What is the Hamsa Hand? The Hamsa Hand has long been recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history. It’s believed to protect and defend against the evil eye.
- To be worn as a stand alone or paired with other pieces
- Each bracelet is handmade with real eye glass beads
- Timeless design
- Absolutely beautiful
- You will looks amazing wearing your Hamsa Hand eye glass beaded bracelet! (we think so!)
- Made with Love
- Elastic controlled size (one size fits most)
- Intended for both Women and Men
- Includes a signature Budaya Jewelry Bag ($4.99 value) for FREE
- * Remember and feel good knowing that a percent of every purchase goes to help people around the world in need!
Taking care of your Budaya jewelry piece will help to ensure it lasting and staying brilliant!
Metal and Stone: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe clean. You may use a mild diluted soap to help wipe away any tarnish, dirt or grime. Gently rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly before storying your piece in it’s Budaya jewelry pouch.
Leather and Natural Fiber: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe clean. NO SOAP! You may use warm water soaked into a soft cloth to help wipe away any stubborn dirt or grime. Make sure to dry thoroughly before storying your piece in it’s Budaya jewelry pouch.