Hamsa Hand – Handmade Bracelet Stack
The Hamsa Hand or also known as the Hand of Fatima has powerful ancient roots. It’s always been regarded as a protective symbol. It’s said that the Hamsa Hand will protect from harm against the evil eye and bring luck, health and abundance to those who wear it. Who do you know that could use a little more of that? Could you? Crafted to look amazing on both Women and Men! Handmade with genuine leather, love and time, you may enjoy this bracelet stack as a set or wear each bracelet individually.
- Includes 3 distinct bracelets to be worn together or individually
- Adjustable length
- Timeless design
- Made with genuine leather
- Absolutely beautiful
- You will looks amazing wearing your Hamsa Hand, Bracelet Stack! (we think so!)
- Made with Love
- Intended for both Women and Men
- Includes a signature Budaya Jewelry Bag ($4.99 value) for FREE
- Includes a signature and removable Budaya charm for FREE
Taking care of your Budaya jewelry piece will help to ensure it lasting and staying brilliant!
Metal and Stone: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe clean. You may use a mild diluted soap to help wipe away any tarnish, dirt or grime. Gently rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly before storying your piece in it’s Budaya jewelry pouch.
Leather: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe clean. NO SOAP! Gently wipe dirt or grime away with warm water and dry thoroughly before storying your piece in it’s Budaya jewelry pouch.